February 12, 2009

Seems like it's been forever

I haven't blogged in a really long time. And I've been slacking on responding to people that have left me messages. So much has been going on lately and I've been so tired. I stay up way too late and get up way too early. Another one of my uncles passed away on Tuesday. It was my Dad's brother in law. We weren't close with him, but I still feel so terrible for my Aunt. She lost a brother and her husband within 41 days. That is just heartwrenching. So, the funeral is on Saturday...Valentine's Day. Isn't that a sad thought....a funeral on valentine's day. So sad. But my day should get better after that. I'm going on a double date with Izzy, and Courtney and Matt. It should be a good time. We are going to the Autumn for dinner. I'm pretty excited. I'm actually a little excited for break to be coming up soon. And I'm going to NACA the week we get back from break, with Adam and the most beautiful girl named Rachel Skaarup. =]

I have to go to a meeting now, but I will try to update again soon. But until then I just have to say that I'm really missin all my girlies now. Josie will be in the US so SOON!!!! yay!! And hopefully I'll get to see Jenny over my break maybe? I hope so anyway.

<3

3 comments:

Christine said...

i needed a good smile. thanks for posting. i love you

Jenn said...

GUURRRLLLLLLL I can't imagine anything that would make me happier. Feel free to bring aforementioned beautiful Rachel Skaarup...!!! :-D

Anonymous said...

HELL YEAH I WILL!!!! <3