Today isn't over yet but so far it has been a very odd and strangely beautiful day. I was surprised at work by a friend that I hadn't seen in a year and had very mixed feelings on seeing him, but it was still nice to visit with him for a couple of minutes. Then I skipped my class...MGMT...ugh...so boring. I'm over that class for sure. So I went to Mills and had lunch with Cait, Izzy, Kyle, MacCracken, and Jillian. It was fun as always. Then I went to visit my maintenance friends in Blodgett, which is always a good time too. Lynda and Lisa are just like extra moms I have on campus when I need someone to chat with or someone to make me cookies. hehe.
This is the part where my day becomes beautiful. I say beautiful because there really isn't an emotion or feeling that I can use to discribe it. Izzy called me and asked me to meet him in the Fine Arts building, so I went. He was in one of the piano practice rooms and he sat me down and started playing Jack Johnson's song, All At Once, which is the song that usually plays on my alarm clock when we wake up in the morning if he stays over. Of couse I immediately started to cry. No guy has ever taken the time to do anything like this for me. He also played me "I swear" by All-4-One and "All my life" by KC & Jojo. It was beautiful and I cried...tears of joy. This was by far the best Valentine's Day gift I've ever had. He treats me so well and is definitely more than I could ask for. We are going on a double date with Matt and Courtney tomorrow and I am really excited.
Ok...I guess I have to get my head out of the clouds now and get back to finishing my work. *sigh*
Happy Valentine's Day to all of the loves of my life. <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh my god how perfect! & romantic! what a multi-talented boy you've found. i'm SO happpyyy for you : )
hope you have a fantastically valentine's day <3
I thought that "He's Just Not That Into You" would be the highlight of my night, but this most definitely took the cake. Yea I cried when I read ur blog. It's cool
Post a Comment