January 27, 2009

Laziness v. Procrastination

I'm currently finding new ways to avoid writing a paper that I have due at 1pm tomorrow. Am I lazy or just a procrastinator? Right now, I think I'm both.

Cait and Jared are playing guitar hero in the living room right now, while we wait for the arrival of the most beautiful Meg Cleary. Cait and I had wine night tonight, and apparently I'm the only one who hasn't spilled their entire drink in the living room tonight. haha. I really am not looking forward to writing this paper...will I put it off until the last minute and do it tomorrow, most likely. I did at least clean my room tonight!! yay!!

And now Meg Cleary is here...and I'm going to hang out with her! yay!! <3

1 comment:

Christine said...

this is me horribly jealous as i spent my night doing a resume and cover letter

drunken wine buffoonery sounds WAY cooler