I think I might be offended by this. This is the same gas station that they have in the town next to mine. Look at the size of her gazongas!!!!! Yikes.
Pump that gas!!!!! Betty....Beaver? Really? come on now. Who thought of this? Honestly.
good, you should be offended by this. this is a f'ed up image. a sqiurel or beaver in her undies with huge breasts pumping your gas. never mind the fact that her undies are representing the American flag, thus suggesting representing American values. This means that American values still rest upon highly-sexualized images of women (in this case portrayed as an animal which is an even bigger insult) and women who do everything for society. Perhaps if the image were not so sexualized it may not be as offensive. Hmmmm....I'm not sure, it's still pretty ridiculous.
2 comments:
she's the Barbie of the Beaver World.
good, you should be offended by this. this is a f'ed up image. a sqiurel or beaver in her undies with huge breasts pumping your gas. never mind the fact that her undies are representing the American flag, thus suggesting representing American values. This means that American values still rest upon highly-sexualized images of women (in this case portrayed as an animal which is an even bigger insult) and women who do everything for society. Perhaps if the image were not so sexualized it may not be as offensive. Hmmmm....I'm not sure, it's still pretty ridiculous.
Post a Comment